Tuesday, November 20, 2007

yesterday just came back from desaru
was super tired when we came back.
saturday had drill test
its like, omg ! so scary lor.
its over already luh, but we still dont know the results till now.
hopefully that we will pass, god will bless us :D
after drill test, went to find my lau pa cuz its his bdae on saturday.
he brought me to pp and treat me the andersen's ice-cream. LOL
super delicious. after that, he send me home cuz evening i have to go and meet my mom's fren as we are going to desaru tgt. i tot that we are sitting boat there, but in the end my mom's fren is driving to desaru. the journey is super damn long.
next day, they have games all that, team building.
at night, have campfire, SUPER BORING, cuz it's organized by my bro.
and he wanted me to help, cuz i know most of the campfire songs. the actions & how to sing.
third day, went back to sg in the noon. i thought that it was like, so fast?
and there we are, home sweet home (:
yesterday watch tv, play comp until 2am
i should have woke up late today, but i woke up at 10am. so early. haha
watch tv, then watch wang zi bian qing wa dvd, and im still watching it now xD
actually i have no mood to blog today, cuz i want to watch finish the prince become frog dvd.
but i still blogged. haha
this shows that i had improved on my laziness. LOL
thats all for today's post :D